1800sports.in is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our customers. The information collected from our customers is only used lawfully for the purposes of serving our customers and ensuring a proper tracking and information after fulfilment of the orders.
Personal Information gathered by 1800sports.in
We collect information about our customers for 2 reasons:
- to process the orders, delivering products and services, communicating with our customers regarding their orders and
- to enable us personalise and continually improve the shopping experience of our customers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require your information to serve your orders and provide you with a better service. Following are some of the other reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of information provided by our customers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
E-mail Communication with our customers: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please mention that to us and we would not send you any emails.
Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by 1800sports.in in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for 1800sports.in to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used to help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Does 1800sports.in share any Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others or sharing the information with others except for the use of 1800sportsin and its subsidiaries and close business associates.
Can Children Use 1800sports.in?
Any person who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 is authorised to use 1800sports.in. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use 1800sports.in with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about the privacy of data at 1800sports.in, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your concerns.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We recommend that you should check our website frequently to see any recent updates.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.