- The number belonging to the players should be clear and unique within the team which should ideally be printed on both the sides of the jersey– front as well as back.
- Players should wear high-top sneakers in order to provide extra ankle support.
- Every brand new leather indoor ball must be broken in first to achieve optimal grip before using in competition.
- Skilled low post players can score many points per game without ever taking a jump shot.
- To increase the power of a pass, one should pass the ball by taking a step forward.